Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Fall Fun Layouts

Good mornin to ya! I hope everyone had a great Monday after the long week before. I am personally already looking forward to the 2 week Christmas break ahead....although it's just a teaser for summer! LOL.  Anyway-I was not feeling well yesterday, but by the evening I was better so after supper and baths I got busy on a few layouts! I have some more fall photos I took of my girl the other day that I need to print and get scrapped before I tuck away my Willow Creek Kit from NoelMignon! There is still 1 or 2 left so you should grab you one of these beauties! If you need to see what all is in the kit you can check out Virginia's video here!

And here are my layouts:

My friend Sarah and I took this picture while on our church hayride. I wanted to document our friendship because she is such a blessing in my life and our friendship, I think, has blossomed over the past few months. I am so thankful she is in my life. 

This one is of my lil man! I had some pumpkins on the porch and I told him to sit down and he immediately said "cheese." I love this lil guy! wasn't the "photo op" I had planned but none the less with a 2 year old this is  what I get! 

Hope you enjoy! Have a Terrific Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. What I love most about your layouts is the handwritten journaling. I'm not a fan of my own handwriting, so that part is especially difficult to me. Super cute pics and you've showcased them beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pages!!! :)
    I am ready for Christmas break, too.
    Although not actually Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete