Friday, November 9, 2012

Insta Friday

Woohoo it's the weekend! I'm super excited this weekend, no soccer games, a stampin up night, church, college football games.....it will be busy!

Anywho-on with today's post! I will be linking up Here.....will you join us all?

Here is my last week through the lense of my iphone :D



I got to get scrappy over the weekend! So much fun!

Jackson helped daddy wash the cars 




Had dinner twice this week thanks to pinterest. 

My lil man got a big boy carseat! 

FALL! I LOVE FALL!!!! It's so pretty!

A beautiful sunset a the soccer fields 

I started studying 1 Samuel....love those books

Lil missy got new clothes 

Lil man got to go to the woods with daddy :D 

Happy Friday! Make it a good one! 


2 comments:

  1. Such cute kiddos! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete