Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pulling from my stash in the closet

Good morning! Ok so the title to my blog post today sounds like I'm hiding something or something weird. LOL.....oh well....today is for using products from my stash! My sweet friend had a birthday yesterday and so I pulled out a canvas and made her a sign she can either leave at home or take to her classroom! It was so much fun! I used a variety of Heidi Swapp Colorshine colors. Man, they are GORGEOUS! I LOVE them! I NEED all colors!!!!! :D Anyway-here is what I came up with:

Sorry about the lighting....I took a last minute photo with my phone in the living room....which I have discovered the lighting is awful! But It was late and she came by to pick it up and I wanted to share it today.

see?! isn't it purty? :D :D :D :D

Hope you all have a fantastic Wednesday! 

2 comments:

  1. Fun project! Love the color drips. These colors are gorgeous! I haven't been able to find the color shines locally yet. Can't wait to see them in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the looks of those Color Shine colors. I'll definitely try them one day. Thank you for commenting so kindly my blog!

    ReplyDelete