Monday, November 5, 2012

Recap Mondays!

Good afternoon! Sorry for the late in the day blog post! Soooo....I will have to work double time this week b/c I was trying to start my blog schedule and everything I am posting today is also things I need tomorrow and Thursday! Maybe I'll save one of my projects for tomorrow since I don't think I'll have time to do anymore tonight.

So weekend recap:

Friday-I subbed at the elementary school...it was fun and I actually enjoyed it. It wears me out though. And Friday night....I SCRAPPED FOR HOURS! Woohoo! Had soooo much fun and it ran into Saturday morning and if you follow me on instagram you saw some sneak peaks! I FINALLY got to dive into Willow Creek from Noel Mignon and she has a few left so hurry over and grab one!!!!!

Sunday was church and relaxation.....ahhhhh :)

And here are some projects I created with the kit:

LOOK! I made cards!!!!! I'm going to start working on adding a few here and there. I really do like a homemade card and I always thought I wasn't good at them at all...but I like these.

This layout I got inspo from last years Creating Keepsakes magazine from October. I used my cricut and some border punches and added drops of some of that FABULOUS colorshine! Yumo! Love that stuff! The picture is of my guys on the recent hayride we took with our church group! Love those boys!

This one I used my cricut again....GO ME! This picture is of all my new friendships that have been developing and are continuing to grow at church! LOVE these girls soooo much! 

I am FAR from done with my kit.....and I would NOT have put it up but my family keeps complaining something about needing a place to sit down eat?! Do any of you know anything about that? I was planning to set up my craft table by the bay window and leave it....mess and all but then I remembered I put a Christmas tree there....humph.....what's a girl to do? I think my family should forgo eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment