Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Voter Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday Morning! I hope you all are planning to cast your vote. Even if you don't agree 100% with one candidate or another....I went with the one that I believed the most in. We voted early in our house.....so we don't have to fight the lines.

Ok enough on the politics.....I'm not a fan of politics :( blah.

Tuesdays with NoelMignon Kits! :D I shared several items yesterday but saved a layout for today because I wasn't sure I would have time to play again last night....good thing too b/c I was right.....I ended the night with a migraine and Christmas movies! Ha! Here is my layout:


I captured this photo of my lil guy picking the perfect lil pumpkin when we visited a local pumpkin patch with his preschool group. We had so much fun and he was so cute! The pumpkins are on the front porch now and when we leave in the mornings he points to them and says, "pumkin patch?" Love my lil man! I started with a sketch and I'm so sorry but I cannot remember the source. Everything I used was from Noel Mignon's  Willow Creek Kit and I hear there are a few left so hurry over and pick them up! They are CRAMMED full of goodies! She puts together some amazing kits!!!!! :D 

Hope you all have a great Tuesday and I will do my best to be back tomorrow as scheduled with a layout made from my stash of goodies! :D 

1 comment: