Sunday, December 2, 2012

December Daily page 1

I am so sorry that I am just now getting this up. I really meant to get it up this morning!!!! I will try to do better, however it may actually be at night when I post every day b/c I will need daylight to take the picture and time to write and a week from tomorrow I join the working world of America! Yay me! I'm nervous, excited, sad....all emotions wrapped into one!

Anyway-enough with the boring stuff, I have yesterday DD entry. We were busy with seeing Santa-and just a reminder he was the WORST one EVER! We spent time with the in laws and then we had a light parade! This year sometime during the month I am planning to try to go back downtown and get some pics of the lights where the courthouse is all lit up.

Ok here are my pics:


p.s. I have the instax mini and I think I'm going to use it for a lot of my DD pics....its PERFECT for this kind of project! AND I've decided I like perfectly squared pics....is that weird? :) 

Have a happy day!

2 comments:

  1. Great page.
    I love the washi tape you used and that you are using a red pen to write your journaling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos for day 1! Love the washi tape tacking down the photos. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete