Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Years Eve!

Well good morning and welcome to the last day of 2012!! Crazy huh!?! I thought I would share a quick top ten post of 2012 before the new year starts! And by quick I mean quick b/c I've got to get ready and head to work!!!! I did a lot of creating this past year....more than I think i have EVER done. My style has developed a lot over the year also and the techniques I have discovered that I LOVE or don't love.

I hope you all enjoy your new year's eve and HAPPY NEW YEAR tomorrow!


In no particular order :)

I was also blessed to be a part of a design team for a short time....twisted sketches. They were so much fun and I was so sad that Anam felt the need to stop the challenge blog. :( 

Well onto the New Year's Eve festivities....we are hanging out and playing games! 

No comments:

Post a Comment