Thursday, December 6, 2012

Less than 24 Hours!

Wow! December is so busy for us!!!! I have been trying to post....just isn't quite happening! I haven't scrapped either....and I'm waiting on pictures to arrive from postal pix for my December Daily....I have been writing every night in it though. I'm hoping that at some point next week I can get several posts up for you all!

This weekend.....I have been WAITING for THIS weekend for a few weeks! My bestie Michelle only lives like an hour and a half away from me....you would THINK we could see each other more but the reality of it is we are busy wives and mamas and she's been going to school and finishing up her degree....I am SO PROUD of her for this!!!! Anyway-and I start working next week and then she will be working....and the list goes on. You know how life gets. Well this weekend we were both free and I am going up tomorrow and we are scrappin all weekend! We have planned some late night scrappin tomorrow and then most of Saturday into late at night! THAT IS MY PLAN anyway.....I am so super excited! When we lived in the same town every other Friday night was spent scrapping at my house until 3am! IT WAS GREAT! It's those times you look back on that we seem to take for granted until they no longer exist....

So I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I have planned to work on my Disney album from this summer, a daily planner I made for the new year and I've got 3 packets of pictures! So BE READY!!!! If the weather is nice Sunday or Monday on my lunch break I will get the pictures taken and some posts set up for next week.....in the mean time I'll post some pictures from the archives!

I made this with last years Valentine kit from Noel Mignon :)

Made this one for my friend Kayleigh....she gave it to her mom and dad for their anniversary :)

First trip to the dentist.....I love the simplicity of this one :) I submitted it for a design team call that I didn't make :(

I LOVE these photos! These are pictures of the first Game day of the season in 2011 with our Boyd family friends! I LOVE them soooo much and we don't get to see them nearly enough :( and we all live in the same town!

THERE SHE IS! That's my bestie! See you tomorrow!!!!!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment