Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My first Circle Journal insert


Good morning! I hope you are having a Terrific Tuesday (yes I'm that cheesy!) lol.....Anyway-a group of us girls are in a circle journal circle together....did that make any sense? A group of us from the Noel Mignon message board and I am super excited!!!!! Not sure if I ever shared my actual journal or not.....so here is the one I sent off:


I took my cue from Heidi Swapp and used file folders :) 


And here is the one I am putting into Elizabeth Manna's journal:

She asked us to journal about the day we received the journal....well...things have been so crazy around here I can't remember which day I got it so I journaled about this past Friday. It was a blessed day for our family and a changing day! I didn't have any pictures from the day and I am ok with that....I did include a receipt on the back from Sonic....because I fed a family of 4 for $8.89!!!!!! THANK YOU COUPONS! 

It's storming here so we are enjoying the change....not so much....trying to convince myself....

1 comment:

  1. Awesome journal! A circle journal circle? lol! Sounds wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete