Friday, January 25, 2013

Most Favorite Project of 2012

So I've almost missed the deadline but I am linking up with Paper Issues to showcase my favorite project from last year. Yes I already showed my top 10 for 2012 but my MOST favorite would have to be......



I used a Heidi Swapp Mistable file folder and sprayed it up with my favorite colors! LOVE the bright colors it has and this picture of Savannah and her teacher is adorable! I ADORE our teacher.......:) She is one of my FAVS! :D Simple but LOVE it....I also love that I was able to print off the sheet of favorites for Savannah to fill out....(it was from a challenge over at Noel at the back to school crop). So This folder holds my favorite papers or most unique from girls first grade year and right on the front is her cute lil handwriting! :D 

Have a GREAT weekend! We are celebrating the little man turning 3!


No comments:

Post a Comment