Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Rainy Day

Good morning y'all! I have been away from blog world because my mom has been here and I've been working and Savannah has kept us SUPER busy! Holy moly who knew one person could keep an entire family so stinkin busy! Oh well! Anyway, I will try to get some stuff posted either tomorrow or Friday because I do have some projects I made over Christmas that I have not yet posted about! AND.....dun dunna dun........ I have found a group in my community to SCRAP WITH! I'm sooooo excited!!!!!!! Saturday is an all day crop and I. AM. GOING. My mother in law offered to keep my kiddos, it's in town and it's FREE! I just have to bring my stuff and a snack food and all is good. SO EXCITED! Did I mention I am excited? I haven't gotten to scrapbook since my weekend to my bestie's at the beginning of December....I am having SERIOUS withdraws!

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment