Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Day 2-WITL....or better known as Week In The Life

Well I'm still doing it on day 2 of WITL with Ali Edwards....she is SERIOUSLY inspiring! Anyway I knew that today I would not take as many photos....which is possibly why I did NOT b/c I had already psyched myself out.....hmmmm....there's a thought. I did take 63 though.

I left the house a few times without my camera! grrrr....I did capture some things on my phone but I have not yet learned how to get the pics from my phone to my computer....so I have to order from my phone for those pics. BLAH! I did try to be more purposeful....I used the timer on my camera a TON and I never seem to do that AND I put myself in several photos today....like with my coffee, cooking, my kids...I doubt I share those particular photos online though but they will be in my book b/c I'm never on the other side of the lens.

Pouring coffee....b/c it's what I do every. single. morning. BEFORE I can do anything else. 

this is my driving to school look....no makeup, hair not done, lounge clothes. And it looks DARK but that's because it was raining. We got up to thunder....very dreary day here

see proof! it was 7:44 a.m. 



she is the hardest baby I've had trying to get to eat from a spoon.  I have tried several different types of spoons and shapes. I'm open to suggestions....and I'm just going to chalk it up to lazy! 







this is blurry but it's the only one I had of just HIM. Day 2 of soccer.  I love him. He is really starting to come into his own. 

Wheel of Fortune....it's a favorite nightime show for us...better known as "puzzles" around our house. It's good for their spelling and letter recognition! (see I'm schooling them without them knowing it!)

I LOVE this. He was scared and I wasn't in bed yet so sissy told him he could lay with her! She was very compassionate with him...which at night is rare b/c everyone is tired and everyone needs their own space. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment