Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hump Day, Happy Day

So I said I was back and then didn't write for a week! OOPS! That's what we call......grace....hehehehe.  Because you will give me grace as a busy mom to 3!  And honestly I wasn't writing, not because I didn't have anything to say but I didn't feel like I had anything to share! I haven't been scrappin, haven't done any paintings, nothing creative really b/c I've been busy with prior obligations and kids sports and such.  However I was looking through some pictures I have taken over the last year of layouts and noticed that I haven't shared near as many as I have and I have an entire stack of layouts that I need photograph and upload. I might work on that next week or the following....no promises though. For now here are a few....

This is of my sweet girl on Easter a few years ago, I used Noel Mignon Kit and I apologize I cannot remember which one and I believe this layout was for a challenge she had also. (see it's been waaaaay too long). 

I don't remember the purpose of this one either BUT these pics were taken Christmas before last at my Aunt's house when we celebrated on Christmas eve. 

And this one I just love of my lil guy! That face! Just makes my heart warm every time! 

Well I won't be on again until sometime next week.  I am busy cleaning around my house today and tomorrow and then I am headed off to a much needed retreat....a scrapbook retreat with 2 of my best friends!!!!! :D I am soooo excited to scrap some pictures and maybe work on getting my December Daily album together....although I doubt it....I just want to scrap some pictures....for fun...for me. It's been a while since I've done that so I'm READY! 

Hope everyone has a great week ahead and a FABULOUS weekend! Do something creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment