Friday, October 31, 2014

Week In The Life: Day 4

Day 4 was BUSY! So busy I did not take any photos after about 10am.  I took a few of our morning routine and I took my littlest one out for a photo shoot for her 6 month pictures and that was IT! No more! So I am giving myself the OK and the grace to let it go and start again tomorrow. Tomorrow is super busy also with Halloween! Hope everyone has a safe and fun night!

Morning breakfast with my big girl. 

I remember being a little sad that my little man can now dress himself all I have to do is lay out his clothes.  I know this is part of life and I'm glad he is growing but I can still be sad. 

the girls were snuggling...this is usually a morning routine also when we are not running behind. 

\
I put dinner in the crockpot b/c I knew it was going to be a busy afternoon and we had a soccer game. 

Camo day at school for red ribbon week...

she asked him to take a pic with her and he did which is highly unusual 

\\
my 6 month old baby! The cutest pumpkin in the patch!

1 comment:

  1. Cute kids! I been having a hard time getting everything I do captured. :)

    ReplyDelete