Monday, November 3, 2014

Week In The Life Day 5, 6 &7

Ok so I will have to lump the weekend together! It was CRAZY!!! But I enjoyed it so much! I sit here to reflect the last 3 days of this project I'm reminded how much I love this crazy, beautiful life and how much I want to soak it all up. Every. Single. Moment. My kids will grow way to fast and life will change on us as it is supposed to.  We will all change and grow with the seasons of life and I want to document and savor all of it. I want to use my camera more. I want to be "in the moment" more.  I want to say "yes" more. I want to DO things with my kids more.  Even if its just grabbing some coloring books and crayons on a Saturday morning and cuddled together on the couch to read a book in the evenings. I don't want to miss any of it. I want to look back on my life and say "I was there. I lived it." I want my children to say "my mom was involved and she spent time with me."  The most precious gift we can give a loved one.  Will I be successful? Time will only tell but it is my intention to be more purposeful and to engage every day. I don't want my kids to say "mom was at the computer, on her phone or on facebook all the time." So if you notice me MIA every once in a while that will be why! This is what I have learned from this project and I am excited to get it all together! Here are pictures from the weekend.

Last day of Red Ribbon Week was spirit day and it was COLD!

Ha I'm not sure what they were doing but they are cute

He was protesting pictures with sissy even though I dressed him in spirit clothes!

Halloween is for parties at school! We had an ice cream bar and it was super easy and fun!

happy girl even though she was sick! Later in the day we went to the doc! 

That is one proud big sister and she is the BEST big sister I could ever ask for the littles. 

I'd like to introduce Elsa, Olaf and Kristoff! 

We had a friend that was Anna! LOVE this group of kids!

Saturday morning and my Good morning cup was dirty....

So I washed it b/c it's my favorite. Cuddled up in pjs and my favorite zebra throw blanket my mama got me last year for Christmas. 

An impromptu road trip to grandma and grandpas resulted in help cooking supper!

And a little boy and his grandpa b/c nobody else would play with him!

Showers and snuggles on grandma's bed while the razorbacks were playing!

Sunday at home...I love this girl! I love that she is developing a love of art and scrapbooking. 

It was COLD this weekend so we made hot chocolate! 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photos and glad Grandma & Grandpa got in the WITL action as well. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete