I also FINALLY started working on the pages for my week in the life project while I am waiting on my pictures, however I got interrupted last night because of tornadoes. I have become a "kit hoarder" and decided to use a kit I had purchased and not used yet to do this album! Especially since I have a new kit in the mail! Ha!
Anyway here are some fun layouts I've done! Enjoy! Leave a comment and tell me what you think....and send your friends here to follow my blog to see if I make it to the design team!:)
This is a layout of my baby shower! Love you Amy and Kandy!
This was taken the day we brought baby jackson home and I LOVE this layout!
Jackson was just over a week old here and I had fun putting this LO together and putting the buttons on the polka dots! :)
This LO was just fun...all the bright vibrant colors! This was our first sunday back to church and our first official family photo!
Awesome!!!
ReplyDelete