I cut out a piece of the choc chip package b/c savannah and I love to make cookies....wanted this in my book!
ms. V taught us how to make this envelope....I used the butterfly overlay that came in the very virginia kit and cut it down to size b/c I wouldn't use it other wise, cut the reddish paper too and attached a chipboard sticker!
Here i just added the package from the jenni bowlin flowers we got! gives an extra tag and I dropped shimmerz paint all over it so it looks messy.
This was the packaging the ribbons came on....I just liked it and added a brad and viola I have a tag to add things to later!
Here I took Ms. V's tip and I just randomly placed masking tape all over the page and it's kinda transluscent and I didn't do anything to it b/c I liked it and added a sticker and a brad.
This I just stapled a small piece of ribbon and attached a flower from some of the embellies.
I didn't like just the white paper.....so I took the antique silver shimmerz or maya road mist, dipped a paint brush in it and went on with it.
i wanted buttons!
No comments:
Post a Comment