I used a Jana Eubank sketch and this was for Monday's challenge to recreate the 90's! I used a hand written title, punches and flat stickers!
I started with a sketch for this one and I'm not sure where I got it so I can't give the credit I'm sorry! This was a kit mix! I used papers from Homespun at noel and from the March Boutique Kit from Scrapbook Addiction! And then I used ribbon from boutique kit and twine from homespun. I used alphas from Salt Water Taffy and Homespun!
I used another Jana Eubank sketch here! LOVE this one! We were to use Summer as our starting point!
S= 3 stickers
U= Uniquely you....that's the buttons
M= multi photos, i used 2
M= misting! I used October Afternoon tin cup and Tattered Angels Midnight blue
E= Edges I distressed the edges which is also something I love to do normally!
R= rubons, the 3cent by the buttons is a rubon!
This was a color story challenge! LOVE the colors! And again I used a mixture from Scrapbook Addiction and Noel's kits! And I started with a sketch that Gretchen challenged us with!
This was a bonus challenge and I NEVER use this many photos but it was PERFECT! I'm thinking I might try this a little more often!
This was that sketch from Gretchen and I used the May Boutique kit from Scrapbook Addiction! I adore this layout! :D
Sorry for such a long post but I hope you all ENJOY! I had tons of fun and I wish that Noel would do these more often! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment