My sweet lil man! We had popcorn at Memaw's and Pawpaws house!
My newest addiction: NERDS! They are great....you should try them :) I actually first discovered them at Christmas b/c they have FROSTED covered nerds! OH MY!!!!
J-Man is always being silly! We were waiting at the dermatologist on Tuesday.....eczema for the lil man! :(
Here is a sneaky peak of a layout I did using the Boardwalk Kit from Noel Mignon....I LOVE it!
I decided to do something fun with his hair for our fish fry at church! Everyone loved it and he was a hit! :D We need a haircut and then I think we might be doing this more often b/c it's so dang cute!
Happy fourth of july from our family to yours! This is the last of my pics for the week b/c yesterday we stayed inside b/c it was so dang hot out and I see a repeat for today!
Have a happy Friday y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment