Anyway-enough with the boring stuff, I have yesterday DD entry. We were busy with seeing Santa-and just a reminder he was the WORST one EVER! We spent time with the in laws and then we had a light parade! This year sometime during the month I am planning to try to go back downtown and get some pics of the lights where the courthouse is all lit up.
Ok here are my pics:
p.s. I have the instax mini and I think I'm going to use it for a lot of my DD pics....its PERFECT for this kind of project! AND I've decided I like perfectly squared pics....is that weird? :)
Have a happy day!
Great page.
ReplyDeleteI love the washi tape you used and that you are using a red pen to write your journaling :)
Great photos for day 1! Love the washi tape tacking down the photos. Looks great!
ReplyDelete