breakfast this morning...cinnamon rolls just sounded good. with coffee of course: looks like that cup was almost empty though
Savannah's closet as of now. (in serious need of organization)
J and G at the table this morning, having conversations before school
Ok now we're talking! There is the refill: I needed to change into a to go cup b/c we had a bad night and that coffee had to travel with me to school drop off!
In S's room all day long while she is at school. You can find him here almost every single day all day until she comes back home.
Me: On the phone with my mom for almost 2 WHOLE hours! Not even sure what all we talked about but it was long overdue!
Bright tree in my neighborhood.
Leaves changing and falling in my yard!
Pumpkins we got at the patch over the weekend....I actually just love this picture I somehow managed to get. I am LOVING playing with my camera angles this week!
Leave me a comment of your week and I'll drop by and give you some love! (leave me some too!)
No comments:
Post a Comment