Today I am sharing some junk journal pages I did for a swap over on the two peas board. They are very plain for my taste. It was my first swap like this to participate in and I had a really hard time creatively with them. I'm not sure why....I just had a mental block and it may be because I do my pages based on an actual picture.....that's my starting point. So to create something for 9 other people with nothing in mind is kind of challenging! I will probably end up sprucing my up when they come back to me....we shall see.
These first two are for the traveling one....not really sure why I participated in this one b/c we don't travel.....I should have done the summer one....oh well.
This one is for fall....my FAVORITE time of year! And I just realized when I took this picture that tag looks very plain BUT it has 3 stripes of colored washi tape and a leaf glued on there to give it some dimension!
I hope you all enjoy your day!
No comments:
Post a Comment