Anyway-well today I thought I would start you off with the silliest happiest face on the planet! (or at least I think so). This lil guy just makes my heart happy! He is so FULL of personality and keeps me on my toes and laughing on those days I didn't think I could laugh....you know what I'm talking about?
See what I mean? Full of personality! This was one of the best pictures I could get on Easter but when I went back through my camera it just made me smile. He makes this face often! I got really brave with this layout! I used stencils, sprays, inks, my cricut, a gold pen for doodling, rub ons....I mean I used a little bit of everything!!!! I also got all the supplies or most of them from I think either Noel Mignons April or May kit....
I hope you all have a wonderful day! Hopefully I my life isn't too crazy tonight and in the morning and I can blog again! :D
ENJOY your day!
LOVE how you did the background! GREAT page!!
ReplyDeleteMy grandbabies are toddlers and I know how difficult it is to get a good shot of them. The background on your page is beautiful, your bravery paid off.
ReplyDelete