Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Week In The Life 2018

I realized when I clicked "new" to write this post that I have not written a blog post since the WITL 2017! What a crazy year!

I love this project. As I do most projects that I follow along with Ali Edwards on.  She inspires me every single time.  I must admit, I knew this project was coming, I have been anxiously waiting for weeks, but it completely slipped my mind yesterday.  I did manage to snap a few photos of the day just because I was out doing everyday with my kids.  Everyday, meaning, school functions that as a mom, I had to be at! LOL. I also learned this morning as I was looking at my pictures that I can actually take a few minutes, create a separate folder and add a few photos to keep them all together! It's not so impossible like I previously thought.

The elementary PTSO paid for inflatables for the kids because they raised so much money in a fundraiser.  It was SUPER hot but the kids had so much fun.  I volunteered to work one of the inflatables. I was glad to have this time. 

Jackson got his finger smashed in the car door on Sunday evening.  Today he decided it needed to be x-rayed. I snapped this picture of doc explaining the picture to him. This is not everyday for us but it was important enough for me to capture. 


Picture removed :) 

This girl had 6th grad band concert tonight.  She got most improved percussion.  Along with her friend.  Super proud of her. 


Day One in the books without even remembering. 


No comments:

Post a Comment