Ali Edwards inspired me to pick up some art supplies to do some fun stuff with my kids, mainly during the summer days when the heat is going to just be unbearable. The nerd side of me is excited beyond compare and my oldest just looks at me, half smiles, calls me a nerd and rolls her eyes. What can I say.
I have been trying to add in tidbits of healthy here and there for a while now but in the last few weeks I've been working a little extra harder. Today I measured when I ate. My mid morning snack was a half a cup of low fat cottage cheese and a half a cup of pineapple chunks in 100% pineapple juice, no extra sweetener.
Working on adult things today. Not fun. I do not like adult responsibilities. Not at all. Bleh. Meh. All that.
Lunch. Tuna salad. Good choice for me. Win!
I was sitting in the chair eating lunch and looked over and I just loved everything about this. I loved the lighting, my dog, the door. Just everything.
This is what my afternoons look like almost everyday. I wait at the school for my kids and sit and read. That red cup-I had 3 full of water yesterday. Another WIN.
Hope everyone has a fantastic day! Leave a comment with a link to your WITL I'd love to read your story!
No comments:
Post a Comment