Sunday, May 13, 2018

WITL 2018 Friday and Saturday Words + Photos

Friday I spent all day at the middle school with my oldest child volunteering for Field Day.  To be completely honest, I was dreading it ALL WEEK.  I kept thinking, why in the world did I say I would work.  Turns out, I got a station in the building where it was air conditioned (which was perfect for me) and it was TOTALLY fun and I would TOTALLY do it again! Overall the kids were super fun and respectful AND the teachers did an amazing job organizing it and keeping kids on schedule. So worth my time!




This is the one action shot I was able to get of my kid, because I was busy while she was busy. 


SATURDAY:

I have ONE picture for Saturday. I spent ALL day at the ballpark. We arrived about 7:15am and She played softball until 11:00pm. Her team was AMAZING and it was the most fun I've had watching softball.  Their team lost the first game at 8:00am, then they battled back in the losers back to get into the championship. THEN in the championship there was the IF game, they had to beat the same team TWICE! AND THEY DID!!!!!!! It really was AMAZING to watch these girls work so hard! Some of those games they even had to come from behind. In all, they played 7 games yesterday!!!! SO PROUD! 






No comments:

Post a Comment